Tuesday, December 4, 2012

mystery...

 
A few week ago Colbie woke up from her Saturday nap and she was covered in hives. By the end of the night they had gotten so much worse. They would start small in one area and then spread and grow through out the day and then the next day the would be in a different spot on her body. I was freaking out!! It made me so nervous. I thought that she was having an allergic reaction but I could find anything that was new in her little life to cause this. This poor kid woke up every single day for the next 15 days with her poor little body looking like this or worse sometimes. It didn't slow her down a bit but when I could see they were starting to itch her I gave her some Benadryl and put some Benadryl gel on the hives to calm the itch. After 15 days they just stopped! She hasn't gotten them since. WEIRD, huh. It is still a mystery why she got this outbreak. But I am sure glad that they are not buggin her anymore.  


One afternoon she woke up again looking like this. It is so sad! It hurts my eyes to just look at her. This little outbreak was by far the worst and it bugged her the most. She kept saying "mine eye buggin me" I am sure glad she is back to her normal little self now!

No comments: