Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Decorating

 
Some of my favorite memories of Christmas is setting up the tree and decorations. I remember sitting waiting so nicely for my mom to put on all of the lights. Then I loved putting on the decorations. Such a good memory. Now that I am old the same thing happens at my house. My kids wait, not as nicely as I did, I swear. But I put the lights on the tree which is the worst part and then they love putting on all of the decorations. I love making these memories with my kids now. So fun!!


Crew waited pretty good, he just wanted to eat all of the lights. Silly boy!

 
Good kids!

 
Camden and Carter tried spreading all of the balls out even to the top of the tree!

 
Even Cholbs got in on the action. She would get a ball all ready and then say "daddy, hep me!"


Carter got to put the star on top of the tree this year. He was pretty excited!!

 
The finished product! Minus a few lights on the top of the tree. I ran out and it was getting late so we went ghetto and decorated anyway. I did fix it eventually!

No comments: