Saturday, December 1, 2012

Crew at 5 Months Old

 
My baby is growing up so fast and is turning into a little person. This Little boy is so happy almost all of the time! He is can't help but break into the biggest smile when you just look at him! Crew is about 5 months old in these pictures and so I just wanted to do a little update on him. Poor number 4 kid gets neglected in the age updates. I am trying!

 
Crew is such a good baby, I know I keep saying that, but he is. He loves to just lay on the ground with his favorite blanket from Grandma and watch his brother and sisters. I can just have Carter sit by Crew on the ground playing the Ipad and they are both happy, FOR HOURS!! Until Crew gets tired he is happy. That is really the only time he cries, when he is tired or hungry.
He eats about 6oz every 3-5 hours.
 He likes to be rocked to sleep with his binky but that's about the only time he likes his binky.
Crew sleeps all night (most nights) he goes down about 9 and sleep until 5 or 6 then eats and sleeps again until about 9.
Crew has had his two bottom teeth coming in for about 1 month now. They haven't broken the skin but I can see then and they look pretty painful!
When he is super wiggly that is his clue to say, PUT ME DOWN! He just needs he space sometimes and is done being manhandled!
Crew doesn't sit up to well or roll over yet but he has been practicing. He does like to scoot with his feet and can get pretty far!

 
Crew is a basic clone of his daddy, in just about everyway! They look identical! Plus Crews little chill personality is exactly like Brooks. These two are little buddies!!

 
There is not a lot that Camden loves more then her brother. She is such a good helper with him. She will always feed him when I am in a hurry or crazy busy and he always has smiles for her!


My Boys!! Oh how we love this baby!!

No comments: