Lacey and I have been best friends since birth. Our moms have a picture of her holding me when I was 5 days old. She is 18 months older then me but we were inseparable as children. We did everything as kids together and our families were best friends also so we went on vacations with them and just about everything else. We live about 8 hours away from each other now as adults but we still are best friends and we try as much as possible to see each other and let our kids play together. It doesn't happen as much as I would like but we take what we can get. At Thanksgiving we got to spend time with Lacey and Tyler and their kids. It wasn't the most preferred circumstances but it was still nice to see them.
In the few times we have seen Lace this year Colbie and Aspyn have become little friends. They are both little hellians so they bonded fast. I am pretty sure I have a picture just like this one of Lacey and I when we were little. The only difference is I had dark hair and my little one is blonde. I will dig it up and scan it in!
Lacey, her mom, Teresa, My mom and me. So Grateful for the ladies in my life!!

No comments:
Post a Comment