Thursday, July 1, 2010

WaY tO mUch FuN

Now a family of 5!!
We are SOOO blessed to have a new happy, healthy baby girl in our family!! She is not lacking in the attention department that is for sure!! And i totally forgot how much fun a new baby is... i am not being sarcastic, i honestly LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the newborn stage!!

This pretty much describes how Camden feels about the baby being a girl!!

Cawa's wasn't sure about the hospital thing but now that we are home he loves his baby sister. We ask him "what is the baby's name?" he says "i on't know... oh, cobie ya cobie" (with no L is way too cute!!!

My first tanning bed!!
of course we have the jaundice thing again...boo!! But she is pulling through like a champ!!

My 3 little ones!!

Colbie's first outing to the Dr. I forgot how much fun little girls are to dress up!!

Wow, it didn't take long before she stole my heart!!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

What a cute little family! Congratulations!!!!

The Ivins Gang said...

I seriously love her. I can't wait to see you guys. Miss you and your kiddos are stinkin cute!

Ruth said...

Camden's face is classic...she does love that little girl!

N+M Family said...

Way cute all of you. wish we could have seen ya again before you left.
Love you all

Kellie said...

awe...she's so sweet. little babies are the best. you have 3 kids!!! holy cow! and they are all so adorable. congrats!

MJS said...

Colbie is absolutely beautiful and I love the cute family picture! I'm glad all is well - you guys are awesome and I love you!

MJS said...

p.s. MJS is Aunt Marjalee! I wasn't sure you would know - I guess that is how I set up my account sometime in the past -