Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Thanks Grandma!!!

I have to say a hu-mungo gungo THANKS to my mom for helping me the first week with this new addition to our family. She came up here to windy WY and took over baby duties for a week and man was it nice!! I got WAY more sleep then i should have for having a newborn and she helped me get Colbie on this killer schedule which makes my life TONS easier!! So THANK YOU mom!! You are the BEST!!!
Of course my kids LOVE when grandma comes!!

I hope i can be half the mom to these 3 kiddos, that my mom was and still IS to me!!
Thanks mom!! We love (and miss) you!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Lucky! Your little family is adorable!

Darren and Mandi said...

Congratulations Jen! Colbie is just such a doll and a perfect addition to your cute family. So happy for you guys!

Chris and Beth Will said...

She is so beautiful. I am excited to be back in town to finally be able to meet her!