It is time at our house for this little man to ditch the diaper!!! The other day i left Brook home with Cawa's and Colbie for a few hours and when i came home he said "i feel like i was put on this earth to change diapers!"
well duh, what do i do all freakin day!!! So due to that comment and some much needed encouragement (to me), we decided to go for it!! So if you come to my house in the next week and see a naked little boy runnin aroumd, thats why!! Wish me and Cawa's luck and please give me any tricks you have got!!

6 comments:
good luck!
I wish you all the luck! I had to have my girls sit on the potty every half hour. It totally sucks but a couple days later they were totally trained.
Good luck! I've got these food color type tablets stashed away for when it's time to potty train luke. you put them in the toilet and they change the color of the water, and then when they pee in it, it changes the color again. So if they water is blue you can say, "ok make it green!" Maybe that would be exciting for him. I think they are Pull-Up brand ?
I've heard of a method where you encourage tons of fluids all day, except before bed, for three days and keep them in underwear the whole time. They may have a few accidents but they also get lots of practice by the end the third day they are usually potty trained, Good luck!
no advice here:)...but good luck!!!
Hey Jen! Congrats on our twin babies! We had a pretty easy time with Austin and the best advice I can give you for a little boy is #1- have him sit backwards on the toilet. Puts his junk at a better angle to keep the pee in the bowl and makes the mess a little easier to contain when it doesn't stay in. Also, we rewarded Austin for staying "dry and clean" instead of going potty. I read that in the book "pottywise" which was a huge help. I passed that on to Ruthie for Kyle and he started making big progress then as well. Anyway, hope that helps. Have patience, have fun!
Post a Comment