Monday, July 12, 2010

My ChuNkY MonKeY

My sweet little Chunkey Monkey!! I know she doesn't look that big to everyone else but to me she is getting soooo big. It has only been 2 weeks but it has flown by and i hate it!! Before long Colbie is going to be out running around with my other two rug rats!! :( That thought makes me oh so sad!!
Colbie had her 2 week check today and they confirmed what we already knew... our baby is pretty much perfect!! (we are so amazingly blessed for that) And sorry for my braggy moments!!
Colbie weighed in at 7lbs 6oz
(which is alot considering they really just like babies to be back up to their birth weight at the 2 week check)


Oh i just want to kiss that sweet little face!!

Cawa's is in LOVE with his baby sister!! He is so cute with her and super soft for a 2 year old. They just lay on the ground like this and Cawa's talks to her and then busts up laughing it is so stinkin cute!!! Sorry again for the braggy moment but we are on CUTE OVERLOAD at my house!!!

9 comments:

Jill said...

She is so darling!

The Ivins Gang said...

Colbie is oh so super cute!!!! She is basically your identical twin too. I can't wait to get up there and give her a love!!!

N+M Family said...

Love the pictures she is so cute I want to eat her up.

Ellis Family said...

I really just need to come and hold that cutie again cuz you know I need all the little girl practice I can get (just in case)!

penny said...

I love love love the new family pic and all the new update pictures. too cute.

Kyle and Shayla said...

She is serously adorable!!

Ruthie said...

She is so adorable, and I love the pic of her and her big brother. I'm glad to hear you are enjoying having a newborn again so much, and you're right --it goes way, way too fast! My baby is almost 1! =(

peckette said...

Oh my gosh! She is so beautiful!

derek and michelle said...

Such cute pics. i havent held her in over a week!!!