Friday, February 19, 2010

sICk DaYS

So this past week our house has been a germ zone!! I started it with a head cold then i passed it to my kiddos. Camden got the same head cold and Cawa's got this fever thing that has been going around. So we have been home bound for the week. We had to get creative with our time stuck inside so we built this big fort that the kids loved!! (see camdens little face in the bottom left of the pic)
We stayed in pj's, never got ready, and vegged out the whole week. I must say it was quite nice!! The kids played games, watched movies, took their naps and even had picincs in their fort. It was so much fun for them!!

It made their sick week alot more fun than it should have been!! I love Cawas hair, it's getting really long and i am trying really hard not to let anyone (especially Brook) cut it!!


I am happy to report we are now germ and cold free.
My house has been cloroxed down and hopefully Brook doesn't get it.

4 comments:

derek and michelle said...

looks like fun

Ellis Family said...

What a drag to have sick kids.Glad your sick days were fun. We are FINALLY feeling better too! I do love being able to stay home and not get ready for the day!!

Alison Heiner said...

What a great idea! That fort looks so fun. I might have to make one for Skyler. OK Maybe it would really just be for me. I am glad you are all better.

Shiloh and Bob Willey said...

Love the Hair..By the way how are you doing with #3 on the way? We are super excited for you!