Friday, February 12, 2010

the older they get the longer the post...

Today Camden turned 4 years old!! Wow, she is getting up there. I was looking through all the old pictures and thinking, man that seems like forever ago, but at the same time, just yesterday! Oh, how we love this little girl!!
Always such a happy little monkey!!

I asked Camden what she loves to do and what she wants me to put on her birthday post, so here is what my big girl said...
She loves to go swimming!
She loves to color and paint!
She loves to play pretend and dressup!
She loves to play outside when it is warm!
She loves being a big sister!
She loves school!
She loves to play with her friends!

She loves her baby sister(she hopes)!

3 yr old pic!!


Camden is such an easy going kid we just can't get enough of her!!
The last thing that she says that she loves is her new earrings!!(I will post about that and her fun birthday later)

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy Birthday Camden! Your new header looks great!

derek and michelle said...

yay! happy birthday. I hope the ear piercing went well.