Thursday, February 11, 2010

"Mommy wook!!"

Camden was always a book kid. She loved books when she was little and she still does. Cawa's on the other hand not so much! Usually he just makes Camden mad by hitting the pages and gabbing loudly through the whole book. Although Cawa's doesn't like to read books that doesn't mean he lacks the attention span. It is quite fascinating cause he can't sit through a 5 page book but he can sit for hours (literally hours, ask Ruth) looking through motorcycle magazines. Turning the pages at pictures of motorcycles and gear. He says "mommy wook, wook!!(look)" over and over again. Funny, huh!! I wonder where he gets it then i go lay down for the night and oh yeah, his dad does the exact same thing!! Boys and their toys!!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

I love it!! He does sit for hours...that is NOT an understatement! I have never seen anything like it...a 2 year old looking at motorcycle magazines for, as you said, "Literaly" hours!Too cute and gotta love it!

Natalie said...

That is so stinking cute! I love his room. It turned out so cute. The brick wall was such a good idea. Love it.