Tuesday, February 9, 2010

it's all done...

So forever ago i asked if anyone had any extra licence plates laying around... remember that? Ya, like i said forever ago. Well they were for Cawa's room and i have had it finished for awhile now i just never posted anything but i have had a few requests to see the finished product. So here it is.
His empty room!! Before pics!!!
Putting up the brick!!

Now the finished product!! After pics!!
Thanks to my amazing husband for the bed, laundry hamper and frames. Thanks to my mom for helping me with the quilt. And thanks to my Dad for all the licence plates!!! and Melinda for the awesome New York and Texas ones!!

Sorry the reflection sucks!!

I was proud of my curtains. I made them myself with left over scraps from his quilt. And my big "C" is a little lopsided but thats cause i cut it out with the saw myself.(Never a good idea)

I even got as far to organize the closet which stays very nice and organized thanks to my -OCD toy putting away where it goes- problem!!!


7 comments:

Kellie said...

are you serious!? that is sooo cute! I love it! and i'm sooo impressed with brook's building skills. and a bit jealous.

Amanda said...

Seriously looks GREAT!

Kyle and Shayla said...

Very Darling!

Unknown said...

that looks amazing! you are good!

derek and michelle said...

Love it, so cute.

N+M Family said...

That is so cute. I will have to come see it soon.

Laura said...

Very cute decorating! Where did your dad get all of those license plates? That was a darling idea.