Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Poor baby :(

It's hard to tell in this picture but this poor baby took a header into that blue bucket in the background. Poor girl was bleeding everywhere and was quite miserable for the rest of the day. It almost went through her lip and ripped up her mouth pretty good. Poor baby with a fat lip!
Brook was working on his garage doing the siding and he was pounding loud with his hammer and this was Colbies face everytime he pounded. She was so bugged, she probably had a headache due to her fall earlier and he was not helping.


I love, love, love nice weather days. Saturday was so nice and for once NOT WINDY so the kids took advantage and ran through the sprinklers and enjoyed a nice cold popsicle.




Those cute faces say it all! HAPPY!!!



I swear getting this kids to JUST smile is near impossible.



Action shot!



2 days later... she is back to my happy cheesy little miss!!



This might not look like it but it is a happy scream! I just put it in here to document Colbies new addition to that already toothy smile. She just cut the bottom left tooth. She got this one early it seems but maybe she is making up for her brother. Cause that exact tooth in his mouth just never showed up. Still hasn't?!?!? Huh, oh well 1 more tooth down, how many more to go????

6 comments:

Ruth said...

LOVE the smiles!! They sure love the water and popsicles...too cute!I love Colbie's scrunch faces!

Unknown said...

So cute!

Jen said...

poor baby! I LOVE her cheese face. sooo cute!

Ty and Sun said...

You guys have such a gorgeous family and look like ya'll are always having so much fun!

Keith and Charayye said...

Oh poor girl! I hate when kids get hurt! And it's even worse when it's your own! And I to love it when it's NOT windy! I take advantage of that to;)

Keith and Charayye said...

So I checked out your other posts! I love them! I love the waterfall place you went! Would love to go there! And I REALLY want to go to Yellow stone! I think it's on that same post, but I LOVE the picture of you and your baby girl with the mountains behind you! It's soooooo cute! You are so good with keeping up on updating your blog! I'm trying to do the same! My next post is our cruise that we went on THREE months ago and I just keep putting it off cause it's going to be a LONG post! But I'm trying to get on it today:) I always enjoy jumping on your blog and checking out your adorable little fam!