Monday, June 6, 2011

sleeping angels...

I heart many things about summer, practically everything! But one thing i heart about summer is how hard the kids play outside from sun-up to sun-down and then this happens... they crash and sleep like angels. This is the what our house looks like at 8:30pm(which if you know us, you know thats CRAZY talk) But they are all SO beat from playing in the sun all day that after a tub (and after i scrape the tub clean from probably 75% of the sandbox sand) they totally crash and look so sweet! I heart them!!!


We are all so happy this summer is FINALLY here and we are so excited to get started. I think every single nice day so far Camden comes home and says "oh, that was the best day ever!!!" To be 5 again and playing at the park makes your day the best. I am starting to think like that. I look at these sleeping angels and think, It IS the best day ever!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

what little cuties! this weather has been amazing :)