Wednesday, March 24, 2010

zOo tIMe

Last weekend Brook went to the sand dunes in Utah with his friend and i didn't really want to go to Utah again, (i feel like we go all of the time now with baby appointments) but i have spring fever pretty bad and i didn't want to just sit around and be lazy... so we decided to pack up and head to the zoo!! The weather was jacket weather but perfect to walk around the zoo and check out the baby animals!!

Measuring up to the apes!!
I dragged my friend Ruth with us on our little trip. I think(hope) she had fun except for the driving. I was driving so that put her on kid duty and Camden gets car sick so poor Ruth had to clean up all of poor Camdens nasty throwup, both ways!! Sorry Ruthie!! But we are all super glad you came and looking forward to our next trip!

The zoo had the cutest baby giraffe!! I love Giraffes, they are so strange!! This was a monumental trip to the zoo for Ruth!! This was the first time EVER that she had seen a giraffe in real life!! We had to document the occasion!!

Riding the carousel!!

My kids we sooo less interested in taking pictures as they were checking everything out!!
The zoo also had cute baby tigers, a baby elephant, a baby crocodile, and soon some baby turtles!! Soon being the word, we didn't seen the baby turtles we just saw them being made, that was special and something i don't think Camden will ever forget!!

All of us riding the train!! Camden was not happy about this strange guy taking my camera, as you can tell!! And Cawa's is hiding back there!!






4 comments:

Reed & Melinda Family said...

Looks like lots of fun! We will have to go next time

Unknown said...

i love the zoo! how fun :)

Ruth said...

SO funny! Love the pictures! I didn't know I had Carter's head hidden in the train pic...oh well:) And I LOVED the trip to the so no worries...it was a great time!! Thanks for bringing me along!

Alison Heiner said...

How fun. The baby turtle thing is hilarious. I can just imagine Camden's face.