
We went on a tour of the local Fire Station last night!! It was super fun!! Our friend Steve is a Fireman so we got a personal tour!! It was really interesting and fun for the kids! I am glad Stevo sacrificed his dinner time to show us around!! Thanks Steve it was great!!

My kids are always shy at this kind of stuff but they love Steve aka "Eve"(as cawas calls him) so it didn't take them long to warm up, then they loved the big fire trucks!! Cawa's loved sitting in the drivers seat. He always wanted the "ligh-lights on"!

"Say Cheese"

Camden calls Firefighters "Fighterfighters" it's really cute!!
The jacket was as big as Camden!!

Steves boots went clear up to Cawa's waist!! I hurried and took the pic before he tipped over in them!

Thats one big ole tire!! Thanks again Stevo!!
2 comments:
LOL!! LOVE the pics... and the title!! TOO funny...fighter fighters:)! That was fun...thanks for coming!!
Looks like fun! I love that last pic of camden, she looks so old.
Post a Comment