Friday, March 19, 2010

not another photo shoot, mom!!!!

I try really hard every year to get pictures of my kiddos around their birthdays. I like to see how much they have grown over the past year!! I was a little late this year with the chilly weather and the endless colds, runny noses, and coughs. But we finally were successful. I need to still go back and get some of both of the kids together but... one step at a time!!
So blah, blah, blah, here is Cawa's at his 1st birthday photo shoot!! Wow, he was so tiny and hairless!! Oh, but still sweet!!
And now... my big boy!!
I think that is the biggest jump, between 1 and 2!! The was they change physically and also how much they learn!!

Ahh, i could just eat him up, he is so stinkin cute!! (sorry, braggy moment)

I just wish my kids would stop growing right now!! They are both at such a fun, perfect little age! I just want to FREEZE that little face right NOW!!!

So here is Camden at her 3rd birthday photo shoot!!
Then...

...quite a jump but still that same little sweet face!!
She is insisting on growing out her hair so it is longer than it has ever been before and i think that is what makes her look so old. I will just keep telling myself that!

Oh i love that cheesy smile!!
She loved the blue wall!! It was starting to get a little windy and the police were out to get us so we might have to go back out to get some more. I could probably go out everyday and torture my kids with photo shoots!!
Man, i might be bias but i think my kids are cute!!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love your pics! Your kids have definitely changed this past year! Cute :)

derek and michelle said...

So cute! you did a good job. Thanks again. And thanks for the invite to the zoo, have fun!

N+M Family said...

They are so cute and getting so big. Miss ya Lots.