I thought this little thing was way cute, and the kids loved putting it together. Now they watch it, over, and over, and over!! Hope everyone has a SPooKY October!!!!!
Brook and I met a Dixie State in St. George, Ut. We dated about a year and tied the knot on Nov. 04. Wow, almost 9 years. Time flys when your having fun!!! Camden is 7 and she loves to read, go swimming, and to draw. Over 6 years ago we packed up our family of 3 and 1 on the way, and moved to WY. Ya i said Wy. Didn't see that coming!! Carter is 5 now and he loves golf, motorcycles and riding his bike. Colbie is 3 and sassy little firecracker. She keeps our lives interesting. Crew is 1 and is our sweet baby boy! We just love him! 4 kids later! Yay for craziness! But we are having fun!! I love this blog thing. It makes a great journal! Thanks for checking ours out!!
5 comments:
way to cute jen. Loved every second.
Very funny!! Steve and I loved it!One scary lookin' family:)
That's so cute!
SOOOOO CUTE!!!! That got me in the halloween spirit! Thanks!
Im crackin up Jen. I love it. Good dancing family
Post a Comment