Monday, October 19, 2009

Dress up!!

Look at this cute little scarecrow!! I absolutely love, love, love it. Melinda has been super crafty and making these cute glass blocks. She has a bunch of different ones on her craft blog, Melindas messes. They are all super cute but i fell in love with this scarecrow. So i was putting it together and had my handkerchiefs and we had a little dress up party before putting it together!!
A bandit!!!

A "ha"(hat) as Cawa's says.

Good thing we are getting a dress up box for Christmas, shhh!!!!

Cowboy it up!!

Ah-hoy matie!!! ARrrr!!!

5 comments:

The Griffin Crew said...

That is super cute i love it!

Ruth said...

You can't do this to me Jen!!! I love the last two pics...WAY TOO cute!!The scarecrow is impressive too...props to Melinda...what a great idea :)

derek and michelle said...

Your kids are so cute. Cant wait to hang out again.

Amanda said...

So cute! I can't wait to see all the cute stuff you guys come up with when you have a dress up box!

Ellis Family said...

You take amazing pictures with that cool camera of yours. I'm gonna have to get one of those someday!! What a fun idea...and a dress up box your kids will love!