
Sunday Oct 11th was Brooks birthday. We were down in Utah visiting family for Kenzie, our niece's, baptism so this year we celebrated with Brooks entire family(minus Blake due to him being half way across the world) We had a really yummy dinner, thanks Carol, and had this fun Halloween cake, and again thanks Carol.

Cawa's also enjoyed the yummy dinner. Corn is his fav!!

Helping dad blow out the candles!!

Due is Brook crashing on his motorcycle a few weeks ago his birthday present was kind of boring. We got him a chest protector. Hopefully this will prevent any serious injuries, the rest we will just have to deal with i guess. I wonder if he could ride completely covered in bubble wrap???
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Brook! Glad you guys had a fun trip to Utah!
Happy bday brook! That is a good present. Cawas looks so big!
Happy Birthday Brook!!!! WAY Cool cake and I love the b-day hat too!!! Fun you got to be with family this year for his birthday...glad you had fun!
Happy Birthday Brook! You old man! :) I actually really like the bubble wrap idea lol
Post a Comment