Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ready for Spring!!!

So Camden was in the mood for a concert tonight!! She was singing songs and she wanted me to record them, then she watched them back to herself. Her version of "Popcorn popping on the Apricot Tree" was really good until we got out the camera. Hopefully you can understand it. But it is still cute. It's really funny when she sings "A popcorn ball that would smell so sweet" It's hard to hear but she says "feet" instead of "sweet". It's so funny i couldn't even hold the camera still and stop laughing, sorry!!

7 comments:

Jill said...

oh jennie. this is so great! what a doll. "popcorn pocking ..."

i'm so glad you came to my blog & said hi. i have checked yours too! we miss you guys. and kell can't wait to have you meet her baby.

Kamron and Breann said...

Oh jen,
That was so cute. I was laughing it was funny. She has thecutest little personality.

Todd & Meggen said...

That was absolutely ADORABLE!!! Tess will sing that song too, but she gets shy when we pull out the camera! That's so cute that Camden wants to do it for the camera! I LOVE your kids pictures! Where did you have them taken (I love that red door!) and who took them?

The Griffin Crew said...

That is so cute!! I was laughing so hard I love how she says all the cute little words!! How fun@@

Ashlee said...

Brook and Jen~ That was so stinkin' cute. Bridger had to watch it over and over about 5 times. I love how she says "pocking on the acochot tree." It also made me laugh that Jen was laughing so hard but trying to keep her composure the whole time. I miss you guys and your cute kids!

derek and michelle said...

oh my gosh that was so cute!

N+M Family said...

O my heck how cute is that. I Just Love that little one. Miss you and give carters eye a kiss for aunt maddy.