Monday, February 23, 2009

Ice Princess!!

Tonight for FHE we decided to go ice skating. Camden has been talking about ice skating for awhile now and i thought we could try it out. I knew it would be interesting but something fun and different to do. Camden wasn't quite sure about it cause she was really unstable, but if you ask her now she says it was "really fun", and she wants to go again.

When the man gave the ice skates to us she looked at them and said "No, I wanted blue ones!" I don't know where she saw blue ice skates, but she had that in her mind and we had to talk her into the sweet brown ones!

Brook was really good at helping Camden.
Nobody even fell, not once!! Very impressive!

Ice Princess (with a little help.)

Ya, I am just as unstable as Camden. We are just not very coordinated girls i guess.





9 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun!!! I love your hair Jen it looks so cute!!

Unknown said...

sorry about the hargis hill this is chantell;)

Nate and Janie said...

What a fun activity for FHE! And by the way, I LOVE your hair!!

Amy said...

Jen, How fun!!! Ice skating is one of our favorite things to do too! Although, there IS falling involve.....
Your kids are sooo cute! I enjoy checking your blog occasionally to see what fun things you are doing! You are an amazing Mom!!!

Jen said...

Jen you're so cute. I love how everyone has commented on your hair. It is adorable. :)

derek and michelle said...

Looks like fun. i love your hair! did you get it cut again?

derek and michelle said...

oh i just read all your comments and they talked about your hair. i feel like a dummy...but hey it looks cute!

Kellie said...

these are really cute pictures!

Lindon Matters said...

Dear Jennie,
I will be the first to say I don't really love your hair. Also why do you have an ice skating rink in Rock Springs.....the whole damn place is an Ice Rink