So I wanted to do something fun on Camdens birthday, just so the day is a little different then every other day. We had never been to the Tree House in Ogden, so we went to check it out. Camden had a blast!! There is so much for the kids to do, they just ran from one thing to the next. Here the kids were learning where they live and where Grandma lives.
Cawa's could really care less. He actually was starting to get a nasty cold so he was ornery and didn't want to be anywhere but home.I would vote for him!!!
Camdens friend Addie came with us to the tree house and they loved the music section. Here they were sitting on the drums.
Camdens friend Addie came with us to the tree house and they loved the music section. Here they were sitting on the drums.








5 comments:
they look like they had a blast. cute kiddos
My kids love the tree house we go all the time. I havent taken them in awhile cause i hate going out in the snow. Sounds like you guys had a blast, well at least the kids did.
Sounds like you guys had a fun trip to Utah!! I love that you were able to get an action shot of the tower being knocked over :)
Yay!! That was a fun day!! Sorry Lil Addie is such a bully!!
How fun that looks like a fun place!
Post a Comment