I went private so if you would like to continue to look at our blog and keep up with our family please send me an e-mail with your e-mail so I can send you and invite. Thanks!
Brook and I met a Dixie State in St. George, Ut. We dated about a year and tied the knot on Nov. 04. Wow, almost 9 years. Time flys when your having fun!!! Camden is 7 and she loves to read, go swimming, and to draw. Over 6 years ago we packed up our family of 3 and 1 on the way, and moved to WY. Ya i said Wy. Didn't see that coming!! Carter is 5 now and he loves golf, motorcycles and riding his bike. Colbie is 3 and sassy little firecracker. She keeps our lives interesting. Crew is 1 and is our sweet baby boy! We just love him! 4 kids later! Yay for craziness! But we are having fun!! I love this blog thing. It makes a great journal! Thanks for checking ours out!!
5 comments:
Yeah, he walked and yeah you figured out how to put a video on your blog! Now you have to show me.
haha, so cute! he's sooo excited!
yay!! go mr. cawas!!
I went private so if you would like to continue to look at our blog and keep up with our family please send me an e-mail with your e-mail so I can send you and invite. Thanks!
i forgot to leave my e-mail it is breannowootton@live.com
Post a Comment