Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Re-do!!

I am the luckest girl ever. It's true, I am spoiled by my cute husband!!! I was having a little midlife crisis and i got it in my head for some reason that i wanted to get rid of my entertainment center and re-do my family room. So my cute husband just went along with my crazy ideas. Then on top of that i gave him a list of things that i needed him to make for me. I wanted this corner cabinet so that i could put a few pictures up. He went right to Home Depot and got the stuff and whipped it up. It is amazing, I love it!!! I had to show it off, he did such a good job. I love having a handy husband who can and will make me anything i want.

He even put a light in the top shelf.

Thanks hun, your the best!!!!



9 comments:

Kelly said...

now tell him to make ME one! I love it!! Ill even pay him!!

Kelly said...

ok, maybe I cant pay right now...


in a few years I will come back to you though...

N+M Family said...

I am so glad your man makes the thing you want,mine just gives me a funny look. But I love him.

The Griffin Crew said...

that looks amazing!! Your lucky to have a handy man!!

derek and michelle said...

I love it! tell him he did a good job!Now i want to see the rest. we miss you guys a lot! its just not the same.

Kellie said...

wow i'm seriously impressed! it looks awesome!

Kyle and Shayla said...

I too am impressed! That is awesome look at all of us jealous ladies. Kyle is the kind who says he'll do it some day but I'm still holding out.

Lizzy said...

Wow i didn't know brook made that. Your room looks awesome. I will let him know when I need some new furniture made.

Laura said...

That is really a lovely cabinet. Talent runs in your family.