Thursday, January 29, 2009

BiRtHdAy BoY!!!!!

Happy birthday to you, you live in a zoo, you look like a monkey, and you smell like one too!!!
Mr. Cawas is our little monkey and we love that about him. He is turning 1 today and
i think that was the fastest year ever!!! I can't imagine life with out my little man.
He is such a fun, goofy little dude who keep us busy!!!
There are so many things that i love about my little guy and i just don't have time to write them all down but i sure am the luckiest mom there ever was.

Cawa's loves his tubs, that is his favorite time of the day. He plays until the water gets to cold.

Cawa's is such a smiley little guy, we just love him!!!

Cawa's favorite thing to do is empty out every cuboard and climb on everything. Chairs, beds, dishwashers, and just about everything else.





5 comments:

Jen said...

He is so cute, even if his mommy has a funny made up name for him. :) kidding! I love that you call him cawas. :)

Kamron and Breann said...

He is so dang cute, they grow up so fast. I haven't seen him since he was just a baby its crazy how time just flys. You just have such a cute little family.

Ellis Family said...

Happy Birthday Cawas!! I'm glad we got to do lunch together on your special day...

Kellie said...

he's so cute. i love his big grin. i can't believe it's already been a year!

N+M Family said...

He is getting so big, I miss him so much, Well I miss all of you. Sorry We could not be there to celebrate. But we were thinking about him the whole day. Give him a kiss from aunt maddy.