My dad sent this to me when we first moved here to good ole Wyoming!! At first i didn't think it could possible be true but oh ya baby, you better believe it!! This week has actually been quite nice but last week was honestly a 90 degree angle week. I seriously thought that our house was going to blow away. It did blow some of our shingles off but that was something small and some of our friends got it alot worse. We were just grateful to have a nice place to live so we had shelter from that crazy wind!!!
Stay in, Reach out!
6 years ago

3 comments:
yikes...sounds freezing!
Hey Jen! I found your blog on Melinda's. Yeah, I totally know what you mean about last week's crazy wind.....I'm loving this week though :)
What a crazy windy place we live it. Don't ya just love it?? I think that sign is hilarious.
Post a Comment