Friday, February 15, 2013

BOOKCASE

My sweet husband whipped this beauty up for me the other day! My kids have so many many books that the little bookcase we have just wasn't sufficient. So I tracked this down on the Ana White blog, which I love! Brook made a few tweaks and ba blam! I heart it, as usually my husband did the best job!


Crew though it was pretty cool!
 

 
The finished product!

 
All filled up! We still have our other bookcase and it is still full. Who knows where we were keeping all of these dang books. And we even have room to grow, which is good cause WY does this awesome thing that you register your little ones, under 5 and Dolly Parton sends them a brand new awesome book every month. The kids love it. And our library can keep growing!
 

Camden and Colbie love it!!!

No comments: