It's birthday season at our house! We celebrated Camden's 7th birthday this week and I can not believe this girl is 7!!! We sang happy birthday to her in the morning before school. Then she was way to excited she had to open all of her presents before school.
She was a happy camper. She wanted a beanbag for her room so she could sit in it and read (how can I say no to that) then she didn't really care about anything else. This girl is so hard to shop for. She likes everything but doesn't LOVE just one thing. She has wanted a monster high Barbie forever but I have been dragging my feet cause I think it's kinda weird to buy a zombie or Frankenstein Barbie. I finally broke down and she was super excited and hasn't put it down since. I have to pry it out of her hands for school. Plus I found at Free Willy on DVD. She was so excited for that, she loves that movie.
Camden took her class Cowboy Donuts for her birthday snack and she says they were a hit. I also took her a mcdonalds happy meal for lunch. That's a tradition we started last year and I think it will stick around she loves it. I think she feels pretty cool at school with a happy meal!
She picked Broadway Burger for dinner so we invited Reed and Melindas family and had a very yummy dinner! Then back to our house for cake and ice cream! It was a very happy birthday she told me when she finally gave up for the night.
I just love this big girl and can't believe she is 7 already.
My crazy girls! We didn't even plan this. Carter was taking pictures and I was looking back on them and we all just stuck out our tongues on the same picture! Great minds think alike!

1 comment:
I cant believe she is 7! Time flys. I remember when she was 2 walking around with her cute little haircut.
Post a Comment