Wednesday, January 9, 2013

"Wii, would like to play"

So I know we are a few years behind everybody else but we finally got a Wii. Carter plays it non-stop when we go to Grandmas and his best friend Lincolns so I have been hesitant to buy one. I guess I didn't want to battle. So for Christmas we broke down and did it. Now the kids are in heaven and love playing their games. It isn't as bad as I thought it would be fighting with them to turn it off so I am happy to. Carter also asked for his favorite game Michael Jackson dancing and Camdens game request was Just Dance 4. So as you can imagine we have a lot of dancing going on at our house! At least its exercise! Even Brook and I get in on the action. He totally kicks my butt. I am not a dancer! 

They have found a few other games that they like to play. Kirby Epic Yarn and now Brook got Netflix on the Wii so the kids love watching different shows on that. Holy Crap I am so sick of Power Rangers! Oh well, what else are they going to do in the -6 degree weather.

No comments: