This week Carter turned 5. Holy crap time flies. So much has happened in the last 5 years but then again it wasn't that long ago I remember bringing this sweet little boy home.
From the mouth of Carter...
favorite color- blue, red and purple
favorite dinner- pancakes
favorite movie- Transformers 2
favorite TV show- cartoon Avengers
favorite game- temple run
favorite toy- power ranger dress up
favorite treat- licorice
best friend- Lincoln
What do you want to be when you grow up- Fireman
A few tidbits about Carter...
He doesn't like pants. When he gets home he always asks "are we going out again??" If I say no he promptly puts on basketball shorts. He likes to be comfortable.
Carter is growing out his hair. He wants it long like Justin Bieber or Austin from Austin and Ally on the Disney channel.
Carter has the biggest hands and feet. I think he is going to be tall. Now he is 45 1/2in. tall
Carter weighs 38lbs.
Carter is the most polite kid I have ever met. I never have to tell him to say thank you or please. He says it to me more than anyone. I love it!
Carter loves school, he loves his teacher and learning. He is getting so good and his numbers and letters. He actually has really good handwriting. Much better than his dads.
Anything super heros Carter loves it.
Carter is such a sweet boy to have at our house. He is chill and so easy to have around. We love him and so blessed to have him in our family.

No comments:
Post a Comment