Saturday, November 3, 2012

Little Man

 
 So I totally fell off the blogging grid. It has been driving me nuts! I don't take as many pictures and I can't remember important things that I would remember if I would have blogged. I don't have time to sit on the computer and do this but I have decided to MAKE time. I have a whole kid that has been made an appearance on this thing. And we can't skip out CrewBert! So I am going to be blog OVERLOAD for a few days and catch up! I am excited!!
 
 
 So my friend took some Amazing newborn  pictures of our little man and they turned out so great!! I love them. Thanks Jessica!
 
Crew is the best baby! He was awake for most of the shoot but was as happy as can be. Plus how CUTE is this picture!!  I could hold and kiss this sweet baby all day everyday and I do.


No comments: