Lake Powell is always one of the best weeks of the year. This year I decided with Crew being so little and Colbie being, well Colbie, I would stay home with the two littles. It was sad and really hard to know we were missing all of the fun. We did have fun during that week(next post) but it is still a very hard party to miss. Brook took the two big kids and they had plenty of fun without us. Carter was pretty excited to try water skiing for the first time.
And he did awesome. I am so proud of him. Such a brave boy!!
He was pretty excited that he did it. I can't wait until next year when I get to watch him!!
Camden is an old pro at skiing but she did awesome again this year!! She is still a fish and loves the water.
They look so cute up there on the ski. So little to be doing so good! I love it!
Just chillin on the house boat.
Grandma brought a bunch of little ducks that they would throw out into the water and the kids would all jump in and swim to them. Cawas loved this game.
Hiking up to the Indian Ruins.
Another successful year in the books.

No comments:
Post a Comment