
Colbie Cheese is a big fan of babies. She loves giving them kisses and pretty much mauling them to death and that exactly what she does with Baby Broden. When he comes over i usually can't get him out of his carseat fast enough for Colbie. She tries really hard to be soft and most of the time she does good. Giving him kisses is her favorite. But she does like to lay on top of him and pretty much torture him.

Encluding kisses over his nose and mouth.

She sits right by him if he is on the floor or couch. I think it's love.

He also is loved by Cawas. Cawas wants so bad for baby Broden to "match'' him. Cawas likes when Camden and Colbie match their outfits and Cawas wants so bad to have matching outfits with Broden. He honestly says it whenever Broden is around, how we need to get them matching shirts. Super cute. We sure do love this baby!
3 comments:
I think you should get some outfits that match those boys. I love that baby too I wish I could give him lots of kisses. Colbie is getting so big she doesn't look like a baby anymore! Cute Cute!
He LOVES them too!! Colbie's kisses are the best!
Oh my goodness those pictures are soooo cute!!! Broden is getting big! I need to see him soon!
Post a Comment