
Kindergarten, it is a milestone, a right of passage, the best year of school, a parents worst nightmare and many many other things. But for this little girl kindergarten is something that has taken ages to get here and pretty much the best thing ever! She was a little nervous the first day but she did awesome! So brave, i do not remember being that brave. I think it helps that almost her entire primary class is in her class and that her teacher is so cute and nice.

I can't believe i am old enough to have a kid in kindergarten, yuck!!

Camdens first day of school she got home and told Cawas and I all about it and then said, "okay mom, i think i need to learn how to tie my shoes. I am ready" Well little missy, So i literally told her the bunny ear story and showed her 1 time and then she said "my turn" and she did it. Perfect!!! She practiced the rest of the day and now my child is 99% independent! :(

First day of Pre-School for this little man was Tuesday too. He has been looking forward to this for about 2 years (ever since Camden went to this pre-school) He was so excited and ran in like it was no big deal, see ya later mom! Geez i maybe just want a hug or something. Nope, nothin! I can't believe how big my kids are getting...AHHHH!!

I must say that kid is pretty darn handsome!!

Welcome to Pre-School!

That sad face on this little one is due to her siblings being gone for much and all of the day.(Camdens kindergarten is ALL day, 6 HOURS) (WHAT???????) I feel ya little sister!!
5 comments:
SO cute!! LOVE the outfits!
How cute. Camden is just getting so big. And Carter looks so grownup as well. Yep your getting old Jen.
Your kids are too cute. I love Cawas in front of preschool...he is just getting so big. I bet he loves school!
I'm pretty sure your new header picture is my favorite ever! You are such a cute mom, Jen!
You seriously have the cutest kids and such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment