
The other day our friends were so gracious and watched all 3 of our wild monkeys while we went on a date. (HUGE thank you to them!!!) That doesn't seem like a big deal, right...but for us it totally is. We haven't gone out just us(and not Colbie) in over a year and haven't had a date(with Colbie) since May. So we went golfing and it was SO MUCH FUN!!! I think i had more fun than Brook. He plays all the time but i haven't played since Camden was 5 months old. I totally suck but loved every min of it.

I shot a 67 and for those of you who don't know golf, that SUCKS!!! But i was with my cute hubby and we got to cuddle in the golf cart and goof off like we were dating so the score didn't matter at all. It was just a very nice, very fun date.

We are going to have to make this a monthly activity at least. I would play once a week if i could but who has time for that. I will settle for once a month!! SUPER FUN!!! Thanks again to our GREAT babysitters!!
4 comments:
Dates are the best! Im sure I would be way worse at golfing too!
That looks like SO much fun! Your hair looks really cute I love it! We sure miss doing date nights with you guys!
Looks like a blast! Glad you got to go on a date!
Dates are so fun, Nate and I took the waverunners out on friday just the two of us and had date night . But did not get pictures. Hey it looks like you had fun
Post a Comment