Saturday, May 14, 2011

what have i done...

This is how is started...
it grew to this...


and today...


snip, snip...


and then...


this handsome little man was re-born.

I feel bittersweet at the moment. I love, love, love Cawas hair long. But for some reason today i looked at him and said lets cut it. So, we did. Brook has wanted this for quite some time but i said never and was holding strong to that. So when i said lets cut it, Brook naturally thought ya right. Well we did it and i think my baby boy disappeared along with his sweet shag. I must say i think i will be in morning for a few days til i get used to this little boy who looks like he is 10. He is still as handsome as ever but i am feeling a little regret. But the only one to blame is me. Cawas likes it and i guess thats all that matters. When i asked him what he wanted he said he wanted to look like dad! I think we succeeded!!


9 comments:

Chris and Beth Will said...

His haircut looks great, very cute- but in a good boy way :)
I noticed first thing in nursery today. He is a cute little boy!

Crystal said...

His hair cut is so cute. Glad he likes it!

peckette said...

I like it! From that smile looks like he likes it too!

Amanda said...

He looks very handsome :)

derek and michelle said...

I love it! He looks so cute!

Natalie said...

It turned out so cute!!! He does look a lot older, but he's still so dang cute!

Ellis Family said...

Where did little Cawas go?? He looks so grown up now! Can't wait to see it in person. What a handsome fella!!

Ruth said...

Oh my heck Jen!! I miss everything:) This is monumental... I love it!!!! He is SOOOOO handsome! It is bittersweet for sure but he is so cute this way too!

N+M Family said...

I think he is so cute (of course he is cute no mater what) We so need to come up to your house and see your family it has been so long.