Tuesday, May 10, 2011

A Happy Mothers Day

Trying to take a picture with 3 wild monkeys is never easy so this is just about as good as it gets! I love it cause it captures a day at our house. Camdens little happy but naughty look in her eyes. Cawas just goofy but happy! and Colbie wondering what the crap is going on. I sure love being these kids mom!
Every mom knows how some days can be crazy and we wonder what we have gotten ourselves into but wow how it is so worth it. I just love my little girl!!



My happy little boy is always the one to make me smile!! I love being his mommy!!


My sweet baby!! How blessed i am to be her mom!!


Happy Late Mothers day to all the mothers out there!! Especially the 2 best Grandmas in the whole world!!(One of which is across the world) WE LOVE YOU BOTH!!!!


Couldn't resist this little gem of a pic!!


1 comment:

Ruth said...

LOVE these pictures! SO CUTE!! What happy and beautiful kids with their beautiful mom!!!