Wednesday, April 27, 2011

down time...

Today my baby is 10 months old.

I just love this sweet little face and that toothy smile!!
aaaahhhh, it just doesn't get any cuter!! She loves her blanket and her big brother-who was goofing off so i could get some cute smiling pictures of the Cheeser!!


Camden was at school and Cawas, Colbie and I had some down time so we were playing and cuddling on the couch. Cawas loves taking pictures with my phone so we decided to try to get all of us. It's a little blurry but still cute!!


Colbie Cheese trying out the gangsta look. I think we will stick with her headbands and flowers.


Me and my sweet baby boy. I don't think this little boy could be any sweeter. I was tucking him in bed last night and he laid down and said "mom, I love you the mostest!" Cawas has the most chill personality, he is so easy to have around!! And how he loves to cuddle!! Oh, i just love that little boy!!


Colbie is trying so hard to fight off her big brother who is trying so hard to give her a kiss. These 2 have so much fun playing in the afternoon while Camden is at school. It's like they have their own little bonding time!! I love afternoons when we can just hang out, chill and spend time together!


4 comments:

Ruth said...

I do love that toothy smile also!! The last pic is so cute!! LOVE it!

Kellie said...

i love your phone photo :) so cute. and colbie has such a cute little face!

Keith and Charayye said...

Cute pics!!! I love the one of your little cawas laying on the babe! I love when they wrestle around! It's so sweet! Vander and Danielle do that all the time:) I also loved your Easter post! looks like your kiddos had a alot of fun!

Anonymous said...

Colbie seems to have her moms distaste for shows of affection towards her siblings