Friday, October 29, 2010

made my day...

So it's only 1:00 but it has already been one of those days. Those days where I must be ornery because my kids are kindof driving me NUTS!!! I had just made lunch for my kiddos. Peanut butter and jelly per their request and as they are sitting here totally NOT eating it, they heard a truck outside that sounded like Brooks and they both got super excited that "dads home". I then explained that was not dads truck and it was just our neighbor leaving for work. (i am a dork and know the different sounds of trucks) But as i explained that is was not dad, Camden then says "mom, how come you know everything?" I started to laugh and then said "Just remember that, mom knows EVERTHING!!!" It was cute and it made my day, which is good cause it wasn't headed in a good direction!! I love my kids and how they can change my mood with 6 little words!!

4 comments:

derek and michelle said...

thats cute! I hope you have a good weekend.

N+M Family said...

Those are my favorite words as well it even makes it better when I can still surprise devin with what I know.

Ellis Family said...

It is nice how they really can change your mood in a second by something they say or do. Kids are great that way! It was nice to get out on Friday night it sounds like we both needed it!

Kelsey said...

That is seriously so cute! Your kids are adorable! We need to get together next time you guys come up this way! :)