Thursday, October 28, 2010

4 whole months

It blows my mind that my baby is 4 whole months old. It kind of makes me cry!! On the plus side Colbie is turning into such a fun little person!! She is a chunky cheese but that means just more of her to eat up!!


a few little tidbits about our little tidbit...
*she is starting to like the bumbo, in small doses!!
*Colbie loves to smile and giggle at her big sister and brother!!
*Not the best sleeper, okay lets be honest the WORST sleeper ever!!!
*Still loves the tub and now loves just being naked!
*Colbie loves to stand up and be facing the world!
*Colbie hair is coming in nicely and it is super blonde!!
*Not a big fan of socks!
*She is starting to grab at things(i love this phase)
*Colbie is still the happy little mutt everybody can't get enough of(except at 3am)!


Cawa's can't get enough of our Colbie bug. He will be playing and running past Colbie playing and he HAS to stop and give her kisses or high-fives, then he runs away again. He says "mom where is MY baby?" He also calls Camden "MY Camden". I think he likes being surrounded by cute girls--smart kid!!!



3 comments:

peckette said...

So adorable! I love your pic of all three at the top!

N+M Family said...

So cute I love the picture of all three kids. Cant wait to see all of you in a couple weeks

Jen said...

She is so sweet. You're lucky I'm having my own, I'd want to steal her. :)