Friday, December 18, 2009

It's TRUE!!

Most people already know but yes it is true, the cat is out of the bag and we are pretty excited!!!
We will be going from our 2 precious little ones to 3 precious little ones. We still have a long time to get used to the idea but it has a deadline. July 3rd. We can place the bets on what is will be boy or girl but either way healthy is all we can ask for. Camden on the other hand has a baby sister picked out. Guess we will have to wait all the way til then to know for sure!!
High 5's all around!!


7 comments:

Craig and Sharelle said...

Congrats! That's so crazy! Can't believe how fast time flies and how quickly things change. Hope you're feeling good.

Kelsey said...

Congrats!! That's so exciting!! :) We are so excited for you guys! Next time you guys come to Utah we should get together and hang out!

allison said...

Congratulations you guys! I can't believe you have the discipline to wait all the way until it is born to find out! We are excited for you!

Jill said...

Congrats! That is awesome news and we are so excited for you.

Kellie said...

Ahh! No I hadn't heard this bit of information. That's awesome! Congrats. I think it's fun that you're going to have this one be a surprise!

Darren and Mandi said...

Thats so exciting! Congratulations! You guys make the cutest kids anyways, I'm glad you're having another ;)

Shiloh and Bob Willey said...

I already knew!! I saw you at circle of life the other day:)