Sunday, November 22, 2009

Mr. Cawas

I just love that dirty little face!! So if you know Brook and I you know that we never ever call each other by our names, like ever!!! We always call each other "hun". So Cawa's the other day was in the bathroom washing his hands and he got high-centered on the counter and couldn't get off. I hear him in there yelling "hun, hun, skuck! hun!" it was so funny. So i went in there and i said "hey cawa's what is my name?" and he was like "hun" and then he ran off. It's probably not a good thing but its super cute!!!
Also my little boy is Americas next "top chef, or baker" if there is such a thing. This little boy loves to cook and he loves to get out every cooking thing in my kitchen and then he plays with it for hours!! We have 2 little play kitchens down stairs but he likes the real stuff!! And whenever i am making anything he assumes the position on the counter and has to help!!!

Take things out of one dish and put them in another!! Funnest game EVER!!

His whole set up, sorry i forgot to flip it!!

And occasionally we have to get the real food. Hard noodles are a hit. He is making noodle waffles here i think!


3 comments:

Ruth said...

He is such the little helper!! I love the "real food" cooking!!:)

Alison Heiner said...

That is so funny that he calls you Hun. I love that he loves babies and he loves to cook. He is going to make one amazing daddy someday.

Kelsi Bryan said...

Yum! Noodle waffles!