
There is a first for everything and this week was Camdens first day of Preschool!!
I have always known that Camden would love school, so there were no worries at our house on Tuesday!! And she did awesome. She was so excited she kept looking at the clock and saying "mom, look at the clock it says it's time to go, right now!" It was cute!! So ready, i hope that lasts til High School, right!!

One happy kid!!

Cawa's just went along for the ride, not quite sure what the crap was the big deal. Just another day!!

I stole these pics off of Melindas blog(Thanks) so they are little different.
Like the amazing mom i am i totally didn't take my camera. But here is Camden and Chandler super excited that they are in the same class!!

Here are the little brothers. They are a little timid without the bigs. But they managed okay, they will get use to it!!

Such handsome little buddies!!!
(Cawa's looks HUGE, he looks the same size as Deegy, 9months older)
7 comments:
yeah how fun she looks so cute!! It is crazy how fast they are growing!!
Wow! I just can't believe how fast time flies! What a big girl!
i really can't believe how big she is! school already!?!
What a trooper! So brave starting school! Man you must feet OLD!! ;) jk Your kids are adorable!
I can't believe she's in preschool. She is so grown up and no first day meltdowns. I am impressed.
Oh I LOVE first day of school pics...too cute!!
Fun day for all
Post a Comment