Saturday, September 19, 2009

on a mission...

So we have been working on finishing Cawa's room, slowly but surely. Pictures will be coming soon, i am super excited about how it is turning out. But i decided that i wanted to decorate a little with some old licence plates. The only problem is i only have like 5 and i think it would be fun to have a few more. So i am sending out a shout out to everyone and if you have any old ones just laying around collecting dust and getting in your way, feel free to send them our way. They would be greatly appreciated. Thanks much!!!

3 comments:

derek and michelle said...

Hey! Im excited to see how it looks. Miss hanging out!

Darren and Mandi said...

Hey I think we may have a couple! I'll look around and let you know what I find.. :)

Amanda said...

Okay, I totally don't have any....but I think it's a super cute idea and I'm excited to see it!