
This year was my first year going to girls camp as a LEADER!!(oh that makes me sound old) It was really fun but i totally slacked at the camera thing so my pics are random and few.
Here are the girls getting ready for the skit, they did an awesome job!!!

Us leaders getting ready to go into battle. Man, i would be afraid of Melinda and Jen.

Here is Sarah "popping" for our ward night activities.

And Melindas amazing "Charlies Angels" pose!!

Some close ups of the fearless leaders!!
Sarah

Melinda

And Jen

Here is Sarah on Thursday night, she was Esther and did an a great job!!
4 comments:
Hi! Your kids are so cute! You guys are such a cute family. What are you in YW's? I just got released as the secretary and I was so sad, I loved the girls so much.
Cute pics Jen... you took way more than me (0) ha ha. Um- yes you should be very afraid of me. ha ha So glad you were willing you leave your kiddos behind and come! Thanks a million. love ya.
I'm so glad you were able to come!!(: With out you camp wouldn't have been as fun. And we wouldn't have had any card games.(: At least you have a couple pictures!
it was so much fun!!! thanks for coming. The cabiin looks so much fun. My dad really wants one.
Post a Comment