Friday, May 29, 2009

where does it go...

I found this picture and i just had to post my cute baby boy!! I feel like just yesterday he was a tiny baby. Where does the time go? Now he is a full blown toddler and somedays (only somedays) i miss that little baby. I can't complain because the picture below is like my all time favorite age. I love Cawa's age now, he is so much fun and it just keeps getting better and better. Sorry all you other moms out there but i think i have the cutest baby boy ever!!! (every mom thinks that, right!!)




3 comments:

Lizzy said...

He's so cute...

derek and michelle said...

Hes the cutest boy I have seen around here!

Darren and Mandi said...

Hey Jen! This is Mandi Anderson! Your blog is super cute and you kiddies are even cuter! I cant believe how tough your little guy is! I'd still be crying from a burn like that :)