Thursday, May 14, 2009

Poor little man

Mr Cawa's had a bad day on Tuesday. We were making dinner and Cawa's was playing in the kitchen, unloading cupboards and drawers (the usual), he was unloading the lids from the drawer under the oven (which was on) somehow he pinched his arm in the drawer and it pushed his arm up and burned the top of his arm on the bottom of the oven. He let out a squeal and i had him out in less then 2 sec. But it still got his arm pretty bad. I felt so bad for my little boy. Just tack in on to my ongoing "Mother of the Year Award" tally! Holy H!!
It looks pretty crazy, huh!! I just hope it doesn't scar to nasty!!

Day #2, the blisters are all popped.
The crazy thing is Cawa's doesn't even act like it bothers him, he lays on it, rolls around on it and doesn't even flinch.

After it happened Cawas kept holding his arm up this way, poor little man!!


7 comments:

Kyle and Shayla said...

Oh my goodness! Poor guy, but I do have to say he looks like he seems to be handling it quite well!

N+M Family said...

Holy crap. Did you take him to the doctor?

Nacey family said...

I took the mother of the year award when Presley burned herself, not once, but twice on the curling iron. You think I would remember to shut it off, but no. However, DR. Hunter saw the 2nd burn while I was at the Dr. for something else and said, "whoa thats a 2nd degree burn," and he made me keep it wrapped with some burn cream on it until it healed.
She wore a little wrap on her hand forever and everyone got to ask me what happened to my toddler.
Awesome eh?

He will heal without scars but you may need the burn cream and wrap. :)

The Griffin Crew said...

oh my I what a little trooper!!! I am so sorry!!

derek and michelle said...

Aw poor cawas! he needs his little girlfriend to make it all better. lol hope its getting better.

Unknown said...

why does everyone just ignore the fact that you cant take care of your kids? Child protective services anyone?

penny said...

love your brothers comment. too funny. I know he will heal just fine and he is a boy after all, they love to talk about thier scars.