Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Listen close...

Mr. Cawa's can't talk much quite yet but his favorite thing is motorcycles so it's only fitting that he can sound like a motorcycle before he can talk, right? Ya, most boys know how to make car sounds pretty early, i hear so i think he is normal. But i still think it's pretty cute. He does it all the time till you whip out the camera. But if you listen close he can hear him. And don't mind Camdens beautiful singing at the end, she is in her own little world sometimes!!

5 comments:

N+M Family said...

Jen I think hes perfect.

Smiles Abroad Foundation said...

I could eat him right up! That was cute. Grandma Carol * Ashlee taught me how to leave comments so now I can!!!

derek and michelle said...

Thats so cute. He is gonna be just like brook

The Ivins Gang said...

Is Camden saying something about Arizona??? It sounded like it.

penny said...

too cute I love that boy.And a Big Happy Birthday to you Jen!!!