Sunday, March 29, 2009

Time Away!!!

So I think almost everyone has "Spring Fever"about now. I know our house does for sure. Last week Brook had to go to Utah to week for work and so i decided to tag along to get a break and get out of the house. (I thought that might help curb our spring fever, It actually helped alot for the kids to spend some time with Grandma and Grandpa) I left my camera in my purse for most of the week i only got a few pics. Here is Camden trying out the roller skates. She had a blast!!!

This was our big find while in Utah. Madalyn called me and tipped me off to the good sale at Costco. (Thanks Madalyn) So Brook and I got some new life jackets and we are so excited. Camden was ready to go to the lake. I told her it was still a little chilly. (Don't mind her crazy hair)

Mr Cawa's got a few new summer clothes while we were down in Utah and I had to show off my fav. Grandma bought this amazingly cute hat for Cawas's. I love it!! It had so cute little shorts that are adorable to but i didn't get that pic. Oh, he is such a handsome boy!!
Thanks Grandma, for everything!!!

I have to show off my cute baby boys mullet. We are trying the shag but it's not really growing on the sides. Oh well i am never cutting these precious curls. I love, love, love them!!! With his hat they are so dang cute sticking out the back!!
P.S. Some of you may know my cute little brother but even if you don't you still should totally check out his blog. He wrote this song about my little nephew Hunter and it is AMAZING!!! It's on my blog under my friends list as "Uncle Jay". I promise you'll love it.




8 comments:

The Griffin Crew said...

cute we have spring fever sooo bad I know how you feel!!

derek and michelle said...

I love the hat...and really love his hair!! soo cute. see you guys soon!

derek and michelle said...

ok so i just looked on J's blog and holy cow! he is amazing. What a cool uncle he is.

Kellie said...

i have spring fever too! i cant believe it's still snowing! boo.
i checked out jay's song too--awesome. so so cute.

Kelsey said...

Your kids are getting so big!! They are so cute!! Next time you come down you guys will have to call us so we can get together!! (I went private and I don't think you ever gave me your email address. Email me ele_mcneil@yahoo.com and i'll send ya an invite!)

N+M Family said...

Way cute and you are so welcome for the costco find. See you FRIDAY
Love YA

Reed & Melinda Family said...

Way fun I wish we would have made it down too. Did you find that hat at Target I think I saw it there. It is way cute!! But cuter when cawas is wearing it!

Kelsi Bryan said...

Your kiddos are so cute. I'm more then willing to babysit anytime free. Thanks for helping me tonight!